A decadent Valentine’s treat for those you love. This is an oldie, but a goodie! Super fast and easy. Trust me! We let our cousin sample this baby, and boy was she impressed! We told her it was a recipe that has been around for many, many years, but she had never tried it. I don’t know how she missed this one because she’s a fabulous cook. It’s definitely a keeper!
2 1/2 Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
10 Tablespoons Butter, melted
1 Cup Butterscotch Chips
1 Cup White Chocolate Chips
1 Cup Milk Chocolate Chips
1 Cup Chopped Pecans
1 Can Sweeten Condensed Milk
1 1/2 Cups Shredded Coconut
1. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. You just want the Coconut toasted on top.
2. You’ll need a 9 x 13 pan to place your crushed graham crackers in.
3. Pour the melted butter on top of the graham crackers and stir throughout.
4. Press evenly onto the bottom of the pan. This works well by pressing down with a cup.
5. Add each of the chips: butterscotch, white and chocolate chips, evenly onto the pressed graham crackers. Our favorite Chocolate Chips we use are Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Chips.
6. Next, evenly place the chopped pecans on top.
7. Evenly pour the sweetened condensed milk over the pecans
8. Sprinkle the coconut over the sweetened condensed milk.
9. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes and cool.
Cut into bars.
Serve with a smile!